Saturday, September 5, 2009

Artist Statement: Kevin Keane

My name is Kevin Keane and I am a senior digital arts major. I have always liked working with computers which had a key role in shaping my artwork into what it is today. As a digital artist I like using Photoshop and Illustrator. Digital photography is a medium that I became fond of during my college experience. I try to combine these qualities to create my work.
This semester I would like to further develop my work so that I have my own unique aesthetic. I would also like to start working on websites more than I have in the past. I have always liked working with html but after taking a few classes that allowed me to dig deeper into computer programming I have grown more comfortable with web design.

1 comment:

  1. I like the background description of the statement from computers to something more specific, like digital arts and photography.
    I would like to know more about what the kind of art that you do does to you. There is a lot of "I like" statements, but what do you like about it?

    ReplyDelete